Sunday, December 30, 2012

Merry Christmas


A little late, but I have been enjoying my time with family this holiday season.  :)  We had an amazing Christmas!  Aside from the adults (myself, my fiance, and my cousin who is visiting) all getting sick throughout the week, I would say that Christmas couldn't have been better.  Our tree may have been a little slimmer than what we wanted; but thanks to the future in-laws, that changed when they came up Christmas day!  But in reality....Christmas isn't about what you get, or how much is spent.  It's about the magic that happens during the season and spending time with family.  It is my favorite time of year!  I hope you enjoy our Christmas pictures. 



 










2 comments:

  1. Looks like a lovely Christmas! Being with family is what it is all about! I love the Christmas tree reflection picture. Wishing you a Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shawna, seeing you and your beautiful family so happily enjoying each other and the season really hits home. Love the pix of you and your boy! And how about those man+dog+snow shots? Classic family Christmas. Thanks for sharing! Congratulations and best wishes to you Justin on what certainly will be a memorable 2013!! Cheers from your fellow Vets! Ken

    ReplyDelete