Friday, July 12, 2013

Friday Fun - Where Has Time Gone??

It's Friday already?  REALLY?!?  Crazy....I guess having a seizure and being so exhausted afterwards that I sleep basically 2 days away has a way of messing with your week...  But at least the last 21 2days have been VERY productive and I've felt sooo much better!!  

I went to Lowe's with a girlfriend of mine and my punkerhead last weekend, and we found some pretty awesome shelves for a really good price.  I only needed one set....BUT...at that price... I couldn't pass it up... So.... I got 2 !  hehe  My honey put them together for me yesterday, and I spent a majority of yesterday organizing them and putting my "office" together.  My shipping "station", photography area, and an actual desk/table next to my shelves to call  my office.  I cannot believe how much more efficient I am and how much more work I get done now!  Well...yes I can.  But still.  It's AWESOME!  I have shelves set aside for boxes, bubble wrap, greenware projects that need to be out of the way while they slowly dry, bisque ware that needs to be glazed, and there's even a shelf for my honey... "BOXES READY TO SHIP"... HEHEHE  Since I can't drive, I rely on him to take everything to the post office.  And since we live in the middle of no where... our little post office closes at 12:30 (I KNOW, RIGHT?!?!?) and we don't have a mailbox, we have to have a damn PO box.  Granted, if push comes to shove, we can go to the post office in the next town over, but that's a 15 minute ride... the post office here close to us is a 2 minute ride.  Still frustrating!  I can't even schedule for the mail man to come pick up the packages... I don't think.. now that I'm "thinking out loud" about it... I'm going to have to call and look into that! :)

Anyway.... Hope you enjoy the photos of my "office" transformed (these are from yesterday... I'll get some new pictures with it all spiffied up soon!)  It's nice...because it leaves the sun porch... aka my studio... to be completely for CLAY.  :-D  Love it!!!  (Thought I'd also throw in a pic of my messy work table... hehe)

No comments:

Post a Comment