Monday, July 1, 2013

Mudita Monday - Angie Blevins

I could not be more happy for, or more proud of a dear friend of mine!  She is a retired veteran of the US Army and the US Air Force (I believe??  Correct me if I'm wrong Angie... Sorry if I am!  You know my memory sucks!  hehe) 

Angie Blevins is an inspiration in more ways than one.  Not only did she serve our nation, retiring from the US Army as a MSG (E-8), but for the last 3 decades she has pursued her love of painting/drawing.  She is a very talented water color painter and sketch artist.  Some of her sketches have been used by local law enforcement officers and have actually helped catch the person of interest she was brought in to sketch!  Her mediums of choice are oil, ink, and pencil. 

Keep on keeping on Angie!  I LOVE your work, and value our friendship greatly!  You are an inspiration to many!



You can find Angie on her webpage and through Facebook:
WEBSITE :  http://www.rtist4u.com/
FACEBOOK :  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Angie-Blevins-Art-/265653300169153

MUDITA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment