Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Mudita Monday - 06 May 2013

MY VERY FIRST MUDITA MONDAY...and this blog never made it to being published.  WOOPS!!  hehe  Better late than never, right?? 

It's hard to pick just one person to celebrate today.  In recent months, there have been SOO many people that have stood by my side when the going got tough..Today, I wish to celebrate and bask in the joy of my fiance.  No matter what is going on in our daily lives or the state of myself, he always puts on a strong front and is there for me.  He supports me and my business unconditionally.  I don't really appreciate watching sports such as basketball or baseball, but I sit in the living room just to be in his presence because I know watching it brings him joy.  He has sacrificed so much for us to get where we are today, and there will never be words enough to let the world know how much I love and appreciate all he does for our family.  <3 

My fiance is the kind of person that wants to do for others and not seek payment in return.  We recently found out a very dear friend of ours was having severe kidney issues...his first question was about what his blood type was, because if Justin was a match, he would get tested to see if he would match as a donor.  <3  He currently looks like one of the men out of the show "Duck Dynasty", because he has been growing his hair out starting over the winter in order to donate it to a charity that makes free wigs for children who lose their hair due to cancer. 

What can I say....I love this man!  He is selfless in so many ways, and brings joy to any room he enters.  So today...I celebrate my future husband!  I look forward to a lifetime of happiness with him!! 

3 comments:

  1. He is pretty amazing. Thanks for sharing his selfless joy story with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete