Monday, September 9, 2013

Mudita Monday - 9 Sept 2013 - Salty Dog Tactical

Good Monday morning to you all!  I hope you had a great weekend, and there weren't too many football widows out there.  

When a Soldier becomes a veteran, the transition may seem seamless and easy to the onlookers.  But in reality, the transition from military to civilian life is difficult at best.  I miss my army life, I won't lie.  There are MANY veterans who start their own business once getting out of the military.  You're in control, and you don't have to worry about fitting into the social norm that society dictates.  Our social norm isn't well understood by those who haven't served.  ANYWAY, I'm getting off topic..  Today I want to share with you a veteran owned business, Salty Dog Tac
tical

Salty Dog Tactical, LLC is a small disabled veteran owned business that is a retailer in medical supplies, out door & sportsman equipment and tactical gear.  They are based out of Pennsylvania.  You can find them on FACEBOOK.  They help fulfill a need for civilian service industries for people such as firefighters, paramedics, police, etc.  They post GREAT tips and information daily on their Facebook page, which really is helpful to know.  Please find them, tell them I sent ya, and support a small, veteran owned business.  I wish them all the best of luck, and sending positive vibes for success!!

Happy Mudita Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment