Saturday, March 22, 2014

Shoutout to Logan Johnson - a muddy buddy!

Logan is a fellow ceramic artist like myself.  However, it is her second career path.  Prior to playing with clay, she played with food as a chef and cake designer!  I've seen pictures of one of her cakes that looked too good to eat...and it was, because she took her culinary skills to the studio and made a ceramic wedding cake!!!
 
Name: Logan Johnson

Business Name(s):  Audeo Studios

Date Business Was Opened/Created:  1995

Types of Items/Services Offered:  Ceramic Art, Pottery, Custom tile glazing & art work, Classes in hand building, pottery, and glaze making.


Why did you decide to open/start your own business?
A work injury ended my restaurant career so I chose to enter into an art career.

What is your inspiration?  The entire world around me.

What is your favorite item/service you currently offer in your business?  Pottery/Hand building lessons

What advice do you have for someone looking to start/open their own business?
If you want to make a small fortune in ceramic art, start with a LARGE one.

Where can people find your goodies?
Street fairs and art fairs in Washington state, website, and word of mouth.
"Fallen Angel"
SOCIAL MEDIA
Etsy:  
Facebook:  www.facebook.com/logan.johnson.393
Twitter:  
Pinterest:  
Blog:  
Website:  




RANDOM FUN

Favorite Color(s)black

Favorite Food(s): I have 2 favorites - the food I make for friends, and the food friends make for me.

Favorite Vacation Spot:  Florida and/or New Orleans

Favorite BookWhatever I am currently reading

Favorite MovieDon't have one


Thanks for sharing Logan!  I LOVE our early morning chats on Facebook, and have thoroughly enjoyed getting to know you even better....now...where are my praline brownies??? ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment