Saturday, January 18, 2014

Shoutout to Kerin of Pipsqueaks!

I know I've said it before...but I'll say it again... I really LOVE the Etsy Maine Team.  Why, you may ask?  Because I have the opportunity to "meet" (even if just virtually for the near future) so many wonderfully talented individuals!  We are all crafty in our own way, and seeing others' artistic/creative expressions has always been an inspiration for me.  We all have our back story.. and if you "listen" closely, you can decipher some of it in by the quality of craftsmanship in our wares.  

 Without further adieu....meet Kerin!



Name: Kerin Lindahl

Business Name(s): Pipsqueaks

Date Business Was Opened: January 1, 2012

Types of Items Offered: Reusable items – snack/sandwich bags, sandwich wraps, knitting needle cases (circular, straight, double point & crochet hook), kid’s travel kits, drawstring & tote bags, reusable non-paper towels (with and without snaps).

Why did you decide to open/start your own business?: I started making the sandwich bags for my kids and their lunches, and gave them out as gifts. I am a stay at home mom and was looking for work that I could either do from home, or was flexible while my kids are in school, and with a lot of encouragement from friends and family I jumped into selling & creating reusable items.

What is your inspiration?: My children.

What is your favorite item in your own shop? I love the Kids

Kids Travel Kit
Travel Kit. My son, daughter and I worked on the layout together.

What is one piece of advice you would give to someone looking into starting their own business? Be confident in your product, people will find you!

Where can people find your goodies?: Directly from me, on Etsy, at Bubbles & Bean in Camden, Maine; Beach Inspirations in Camden, Maine; and Kats Korner in South Thomaston, Maine.

Social Media/Website links
Facebook: www.facebook.com/pipsqueaksbags

Etsy: www.pipsqueaksbags.etsy.com

Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/pipsqueaksbags 




Fun Questions!

Favorite Color: shades of blue/green

Favorite Food: warm homemade bread out of the oven with butter…..

Favorite Vacation Spot: camping with my family in Maine. We have not discovered our favorite place yet 


Favorite Book: This is such a tough one for me to answer, my first favorite book is Piccoli by Philippe Halsman

Favorite Movie: Tie between The Princess Bride and Hunt for Red October







No comments:

Post a Comment